Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My First What I Wore Wednesday

A little explanation:  What I Wore Wednesday is not intended to be a thing of vanity, it's supposed to make us get out of our grubbies and look nice.  It gives you a reason to look nice and thus feel better about yourself.  Seeing as I usually wear scrubs all day, my What I Wore post is going to be dedicated to only what I wore Saturday and a bit of Sunday (I used the same top, I know it's cheating a bit).  It's also going to be petite friendly.  Anyway, here goes.

Hubs and I actually got to go on a date Saturday night, so I decided to look a little extra special. 
Collared Shirt and Sweater Vest: LOFT outlet, both are in petite sizes! 
Jeans:  Old Navy The Flirt Trouser Jeans in a short size, though I will say, I need to wear at least 2 inch heels with them.  I figure this is because they are dressy jeans and I'd rather have them longer so I can wear heels with them.
Shoes:  Rack Room Shoes about a year ago

I also threw my new bag with it that I made Saturday afternoon.  More about that later! 
Linking up here --> The Pleated Poppy


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...