Monday, May 16, 2011

My Theme Song for my Christain Life

Just thought I'd share.  This song comes up so many times everyday in my life.  I love Barlow Girl anyway.  Their lyrics hint at a Christian walk that is not always sunshine and roses, like Jesus never said it would be, but so many Christains seem to think he did. 

Just gotta let those dreams go.  As our lesson in Sunday School said this morning in the Andy Stanley "Faith, Hope and Luck" series:  God never promises to save us from a situation, but he always promises to save us through a situation.  I have an incredible peace about what's going to happen in the next few weeks, months and even years for some things, but for others, I'm holding those dreams.  But He's promised to take care of them.  I'll dream again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...