Thursday, April 21, 2011

Artist Feature--Farragio

I have nothing good in my life to blog about, and it's been a while since I've done this, so I'm going to do a little artist feature from Etsy.

Angela of Farragio is from House Springs, MO and has a very interesting Etsy profile telling of her crafting adventures and her "neruotic pugs" (those are her words).  Her shop is just as lovely as her profile with yoga mat bags, makeup bags and other wonderful tote-ables.  Best of all, she helps out Etsians like me who don't have any sales.  I think she has tweeted for me at least twice, and I greatly appreciate it.  Someone who makes such awesome stuff AND helps out the little guy is always a winner in my book. 

To go to her profile and then her shop click here -->Farragio's Profile

And one of my favorites from her shop is this yoga mat bag:




Go check her out.  She's got really cute stuff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...