Saturday, June 25, 2011

Isle of Palms...

Here I come!



Finally getting to go on vacation!  I have to admit that this has been one of the most stressful vacations to plan.  At first I wasn't sure if I was going to get time off.  Then when I finally did get my time off, a month after I requested it, the original house we were looking at was booked.  Hubs has been  out of town for the past 3 weeks and I've been sewing like mad trying to get ready.  I'll be glad when we're on the road because that means I can leave everything here behind me.

My vacation means that I won't be around much next week.  I'll try to find a wifi hotspot at Starbucks or somewhere of the like.  But I'm going to be enjoying sandy beaches, salty breezes and the new books that I downloaded to my Kindle. 

So I'll see y'all later.  Have a good week!

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful beach vacation! And in response to your last post, I wish we lived closer to each other so I could be "offline support". I am going to the beach week after next. Oh and philip and I went swimming in our lake today and I was reminded of all our good times at lake succession! Again, have a good vacation. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Manda! I know you've got my back. Hope y'all have fun too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...