Friday, June 24, 2011

Searching for God's Will...

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

I know God's Will is good and perfect and is infinitely better than anything else that I could dream for myself, but at what point are you able to realize that your dream might not be God's?

I have had such mixed feeling lately about my crafting and Etsy and blogging.  Sometimes it seems as though God is on my side, and others it seems like he's telling me in a firm voice to stop. 

It doesn't help any that my self esteem has taken a hit because I can count on two hands the people in my offline life that support me.  It even seems that some people that I thought would support me don't want me to be successful. 

If it's not God's Will for this to continue, I'm fine with that.  After all, he knows best.  But I would like a definite "yes" or "no" as to whether or not I should continue.  I don't want to live outside His Will while I try to figure out whether or not something is His Will. 

I'm so confused...

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered your blog and shops. You have some GREAT crafts. Keep doing what you do. God will continue to show the passion you have through it all.

    Best Fishes,

    Nicholas

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...