Friday, March 4, 2011

Freebie Friday! Flying Swallow

As promised, I have a Freebie Friday for everyone.  This week it's not a crochet pattern, but an SVG file to use with Sure Cuts A Lot or Make the Cut software and your Cricut.  SCAL software has really changed the way I scrapbook and craft.  I like computers anyway, but being able to combine my computer with a machine in order to get the cutouts I can with my Cricut has been amazing.   


This week's Freebie Friday is an SVG file of a flying swallow.  Here I have provided links to download both an SVG file for those of you with a Cricut and cutting software and a bitmap file for those of you who don't want to download an SVG viewing program.  These links are to Google Docs files.  I'm a little new at this so please let me know if either doesn't work. 

Swallow SVG File To download this file, click "File" in the upper left hand corner and the select "Download" from the drop down menu

Swallow Bitmap File To download this file, simply click "Download" in the middle of the page.

This is the same Swallow SVG file that I used in my Damask Swallow Birthday Card that I'm selling on Etsy.

Hope everybody has a nice weekend!  Happy Crafting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...