Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Little Behind...

So when I got my blog off the ground, I had intended to post at least twice a week.  I had hoped for a post around Monday or Tuesday and then would try to have a Freebie Friday every week.  Now it's Thursday, and although I do have a Freebie Friday planned, I did not post early in the week.  Mostly because I wanted pictures and just haven't had time to load some.  Well here's what's going on without the pictures.

I just started the first of my line of baby and children's clothes and accessories.  Right now all I have is a blue conductor's/military hat crocheted with Lily Sugar 'n Cream, but the details will come.  There should also be a pair of booties and possibly a jacket to match the hat coming soon.  I'm also planning to start making ribbons and hair bows thanks to a $5 Extra Bucks coupon I had for CVS.  All of this should come just in time for Easter.  Everybody dresses their young'uns up for Easter.  I also have mini Shamrock bobby pins that I've made, but considering it's only 2 weeks to St. Patrick's Day, I don't know if I'll list them in my Etsy shop this year or not. 

I feel a little like I'm spinning my wheels at the moment, but most of that is due to the fact that I'm lacking some crucial supplies.  But that will all change come next week!  I will have Monday and Tuesday off, so I will be going supplies shopping.  Hopefully I can really get my children's items up and running sometime next week.  In the meantime, I will deal with what I have and go from there.

Once I get everything going, you can purchase, or make custom requests, from my Etsy shop here --> Evan Becky's Favorite Things

I'll see y'all tomorrow for Freebie Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...