Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday Ramblings

So it's Thursday.  I have to keep reminding myself of this.  I've been working crazy hours to help cover for third shift at the hospital and will be working this weekend too.  I worked til 3am last night to help a sick coworker, and I'm supposed to stay til 3am tonight too.  So I keep thinking that yesterday was Thursday and today's Friday, but really it's just my Tuesday since I have to work Saturday and Sunday too.  Follow?  No?  I didn't expect you to.  But I didn't have to go in until 6pm tonight, so I got a little running around done. 

I went to Michael's.  :D  I got paint for the birdhouses that our Middle School girls are going to make.  I got more cotton yarn.  I've started a love affair with that stuff.  But the reason I got more cotton is because I have a request for big people sized Grayson Leigh hats, so I'm going to try it out at some point in the near future.  I also bought ribbon and elastic to finish my "Pattern Designer's Notebook."  And some pretty ribbon out of the clearance bin. :)

Then I got my hubby a polo shirt for just $2.11 at JC Penney's cause I had $10 off any purchase.  I also found some cute crop pants that I really like but won't buy for myself until I get my first Etsy sale.  Hopefully that will happen soon since I'm working on writing patterns and making them all pretty for sale in said Etsy shop.  Be on the look out!

Then tomorrow is Freebie Friday, and I will get off work at 6:30pm.  Yay!  See y'all then!

1 comment:

  1. <3 Michaels. New art supplies are such a good feeling. I'd love to see some big people hats ! Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...