Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Monday!

Ok, so I didn't really feel very happy while trying to find a place to park when I got to work this afternoon.  In fact, this may be the most unhappy Monday of the year since the weekend was gorgeous and DST started yesterday and I'm all out of whack. 

But I don't have a cold anymore, and the weekend was amazing.  I went shopping with Mama on Saturday, then Dave took me out to dinner Saturday night.  Sunday morning church was just what I needed.  Middle School Small Group's Service Night went very well.  The boys made birdhouses and the girls made cards for the shut in members of our church.  Next Service Night the girls will paint the birdhouses and the boys will make cards.  And I'm sore from doing cartwheels and wrestling with said middle schoolers in the front yard.  I know I'm about 10 years older than they are, but most of them are bigger than me, so it's ok! 

I guess overall it's a happy Monday.

In craft news, I did some research this weekend regarding selling my crochet patterns online.  I'm thinking that this may be beneficial for me.  Right now, my key blog traffic comes from Crochet Pattern Central, a site that I love and adore.  But it seems that people want the patterns for things I'm selling in my Etsy shop, which is no way to make money.  So I think I'm going to sell patterns, as well as submitting my little freebies to CPC.  I may also start selling some SVG files for the SCAL and Make the Cut software and Cricut machines.  To say the least, I've got to get busy whether or not I sell patterns because I have so many ideas in my head and none of them are in yarn yet. 

In the meantime, I found this on Etsy today.  I know I'm not a knitter, and this particular item was a custom listing that sold already, but I had to share


Is that not the cutest thing?  The creator is wearthou.  Here's the link to her shop, you should go check it out http://www.wearthou.etsy.com/

I'll see y'all later for another Freebie Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...